Thursday, July 16, 2009

Opposite of moderate

Meron pala akong natutunan. Maging masaya sa kabila ng aking mga hinaharap na problema. Happiness is a choice ika nga. And i think I'll make a better choice if I'll choice to live that way.

I can shine only through what I do have. Fancy things- fancy clothes and even the fancy cars. And then I'll see if I can go that far. Though everyone thinks of something different of who am I. Steadily chasing the paper and living my life. Yes my life.

I got no time for the haters. I'll just live my life. Hai. A happy lived life.

Ignore the haters til they fade away. Just amazing that they're still ungrateful after those things that I've done for them. In a safe way, I thinked I already paved on a way.

Hey I lived my life.

I am happy throughout this life. I am truly happy and appreciate everything that I do have. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment