Friday, March 20, 2009

A friend to remember

le 21 mars 2009 de la salle lipa

Hai! Sa wakas medyo makakatapos din afterall. Everyday, there is always a man who is touching our lives. And today the person who touchedmylife is Kelvin Chester Gonzales. This man is my co-officemate. i know he had been through ups and downs in his life.And you know what? I was inspired with his very deep dedication to studying here in De La Salle-Lipa. If you're with him, you will appreciate more about life. Because he's that.

He has a very inspiringstory. For example,I bought something and its just a normal thing for me. He'll come my ways and inspires me to treasure everything I have.Yet,I knew I am very lucky. But he shows me muchog it.

His story is a bit pitieng,sorry for the term. Sometimes, he brought boiled bananas in office. And I asked him why he's bringing something like that except to the fact that is food:p He said that he do not have anything to prepare.And that actually is his breakfast. On that point, I uttered to myself. How lucky am I? I was able to buy those stuffs that I want and yet still complain while he, almost nothing and still cantwish of anything:p

I am happy that he is my officemate.I learned from him,more than he knew...

I hope someday he will be able to read this blog and found out that there is someone that is being inspired with what he is showing to us.

He is a man with a 50/50 vision,believing much on the beauty of his dreams. He is very faithful to what he's doing. Especially when he knew that he is correct.

I thank this guy not only for his character that inspiresme much to be thankful with what I have.Because of him,I got energized that I knew I can also do what he is doingand tells me that I can do better.

Yeah, this blog is quite a very long for a usual day of my blogging. But,just want to share to you this things:

  1. Maybe we do have somethingin life that needed to be appreciated.
  2. Whatever our condition in life, there is always something that we could be thankful.
  3. Also, the life here on earth is too short to be lived with people whom you dont like to.I mean to live with those people whom you know that there is something good that those people could brought to you.
  4. Laugh some more.
  5. Laugh some more.
  6. We need to laugh in times of problem,as what Kevin did. Because it just means that we'reliving to see the life positively.
  7. Never be afraid to dream.In Kelvin's case, the poverty doesnt stop him from doing what he really believes in life. Thats a man with a dream. you can see barely from his action that this guy believes.
  8. Show on your action what you really believes. In this case, because he want to give his dream a break so he doesnt, at this moment, have a lovelife. Concentrate first on what you are doing. Ika nga.

Thats just some of the many lessons that I knew I learned from this guy. I thank that sometime in our lives we've come crossroads and became friends. I thank you for the smooth lessons that I learned because of your expertise in office.

This year, I knew that I will come across with someone who will help me in my studies and I promised that I will but a digicam. I want to treasure the sweet times that we had in our office and as to treasure that, I want to blog it.

I love you na pare'! hehe, thanks for every lessons that I learned.

Dami ko talaga natutunan. I am really treasuring it!

Just go on.. many of us believes in you. Wag lang muna mag-aasawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment